|Offered by||Jinggangshan University|
|Application fee (USD)||500RMB/100USD|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
This program is specially set for the students who wish to improve their Chinese language sepecially business environment in China. It aims at cultivating high, general and complex levels of Chinese so as to meet the requirements of different countries in the world.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18 and under the age of 26, in good health condition, have attained a high school diploma.
1. Jinggangshan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph attached
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. One photocopy of your valid passport
5. English Proficiency Result t for non-native English speakers
1. The applications documents and related documents will not be returned.
2. Please pay the tuition fee in cash. Foreign currency or check is not acceptable.