|Offered by||Jinggangshan University|
|Application fee (USD)||500RMB/100USD|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
The objective of the specialty is to cultivate high-quality application-oriented and international business overseas special talents who are engaged in China trade and investment and financing business. Through this major, students are required to possess high Chinese level, be familiar with cultural and economic background of China and grasp the basic principle of Economics, the basic theory of international trade and the basic knowledge of international trade affairs. Students should have knowledge of general international trade and investment and financing’s rule, convention, policies and regulations and also have the instruments in applying to it.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18 and under the age of 26, in good health condition, have attained a senior high school diploma.
1. Jinggangshan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph fixed, which is
available at http://www.jgsu.edu.cn
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. One photocopy of your valid passport
5. English Proficiency Result t for non-English natives
Note: The applications materials and related documents will not be returned.