|Offered by||Jinggangshan University|
|Application fee (USD)||500RMB/87USD|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Entry requirements
- How to apply
This is a English-instructed program that includes Descriptive Geometry & Engineering Drawing，Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Structural mechanics, Construction Materials, Surveying, Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering, and so on, the international student need master basic theory and knowledge of the discipline of civil engineering.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18 and under the age of 26, in good health condition, have attained a senior high school diploma.
1. Jinggangshan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph fixed, which is
available at http://www.jgsu.edu.cn
2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)
4. One photocopy of your valid passport
5. English Proficiency Result t for non-English natives
Note: The applications materials and related documents will not be returned.