Jinggangshan University Scholarship for Foreign Students
Jinggangshan University Scholarship for International Students is established by the university aiming to attract and encourage excellent international students.
Types & Amount
1. Type A: RMB10, 000
It is mainly used for fresh applicants who apply for Chinese taught bachelor programs. The duration of the scholarship is for 1 academic year.
2. Type B: RMB5000
It is mainly used to for long-term non-degree program students (over six months).
3. Type C (scholarship for excellent foreign students): mainly used for in-school students with good behavior and excellent study. It is categorized into three prizes:
1st Prize: RMB3000
2nd Prize: RMB2000
3rd Prize: RMB1000
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
a. Applicants for bachelor degree program (Type A) must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
b. Applicants for short-term or exchange program must study more than 6 months.
c. Applicants for Chinese taught courses must provide HSK certificate.
d. Excellent academic performance
e. Not sponsored by any other kind of scholarship.
Application Time: before August 20th
Applicants must fill in and provide the following documents
1. APPLICATION FORM FOR JINGGANGSHAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS with handwriting signature and study plan
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are students, they should also provide the certificates of study from their university.
3. Academic performance Transcripts
4. Photocopy of the applicant's passport
5. HSK Certificate or other Chinese Language Test results (photocopy)
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
7. For Type A applicants, a study plan in Chinese or English (not less than 500 words) must be provided.