Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship
Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students is established by JIANGXI Provincial Government aiming to attract and encourage excellent international students to study in Jiangxi. It is evaluated and approved by Jiangxi Provincial Bureau of Education and issued by Jiangxi Provincial Bureau of Finance. The duration of the scholarship is for 1 academic year.
1. Scholarship B (RMB20, 000): for the students who study Bachelor Degree Program.
2. Scholarship C (RMB6, 000): for long-term non-degree program students (over six months).
CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
a. Applicants for bachelor degree program (Scholarship B) must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
b. Applicants for short-term or exchange program must study more than 6 months.
c. Applicants for Chinese taught courses must provide HSK certificate.
d. Excellent academic performance
e. Not sponsored by any other kind of scholarship.
Application Time: before August 20th
Applicants must fill in and provide the following documents
1. APPLICATION FORM FOR JIANGXI GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP with handwriting signature and study plan
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are students, they should also provide the certificates of study from their university.
3. Academic performance Transcripts
4. Photocopy of the applicant's passport
5. HSK Certificate or other Chinese Language Test results (photocopy)
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
7. Study plan in Chinese or English (not less than 500 words)